After wrapping up our first day of filming, I couldn’t wait to dive into editing. Editing is where the magic happens. The editing process is what turns random footage into an actual story that connects with people. The goal was to really bring out the emotion of the song and make sure that the visuals flowed smoothly with the audio. I used two different editing apps, one for piecing everything together, and the other focused more on color grading and aesthetics. Even though I thought it’d be quick, just getting the basics down took me around two hours. Lining up clips to match the music was harder than I expected. Some cuts felt awkward or too jumpy, and that totally ruined the mood. To fix it, I used beat-matching techniques, which helped the visuals hit right on each beat or lyric drop. This instantly made the transitions feel smoother and gave the whole thing more emotion. One of the most fun (but challenging) parts was color grading. The original clips looked okay, but they didn’t ...
L ocation: Park – A quiet picnic area with a playground in the background Natalia walking up with a coffee cup, wearing sunglasses “Okay, team, I’ve analyzed the data. Whoever’s hacking global tech has to be close. My guess? They’re hiding in plain sight.” Christelle sitting on the bench, flipping through a magazine that turns out to be a holographic scanner “Hiding in plain sight? So you’re saying our big villain is probably feeding ducks right now?” Shanice appears out of nowhere, dropping from a tree branch “Or they could be watching us while we feed into their trap. Did anyone check their coffee for nano-trackers?” Natalia snorts, shaking her cup “Just caffeine, no conspiracies. Let’s split up and check the park perimeter.” Location: Local Road – A bustling intersection with a tech billboard flashing ads. Date: January 19 Shanice riding a bike while scanning the billboard with a high-tech device “Confirmed. Someone’s using this billboard as a relay point. I’ve got interferen...
The filming of the music video will start on November 26th during Thanksgiving break. I had chosen this specific day to give myself a good head start on the concept of how and where the filming will take place. Most of the filming will be done by me, while my other teammates will be the actors in the music video. The filming process will take up to four days to a little over a week to acquire the right media to match the theme within the video. The main theme focuses on a girl who is being stalked by her ex and how she tries to leave it alone, but it just gets worse. I wanted the theme to be very meaningful and easy to understand for the audience, as it goes on, it may be relatable for some viewers or very interesting to watch. For the beginning process of filming, I came up with two designated places to start the filming process. Firstly, I chose the park as it is a very localized area and would fit perfectly with the motive of the music video. The park seemed to be a great choice to ...
Comments
Post a Comment